Would you like to work as a volunteer in India? We always need volunteer physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and teachers, and many other skills too! Would you consider joining our local and volunteer therapists and teachers in India?
Our volunteers work for a minimum of 4 months, becoming part of the therapy, education or vocational teams. Work includes assessing and working with the children and young adults, developing new projects and group activities, helping out with training programmes, and some administrative/general work. We welcome people of any age, and are currently offering volunteering opportunities for people with the following skills:
- Physiotherapists (or experienced Physiotherapy Assistants)
- Occupational Therapists (or experienced OT Assistants)
- Special needs teachers (or experienced Teaching Assistants/LSAs)
- Speech and Language Therapists (or experienced SALT Assistants)
- Music or Play Therapists, or similar (such as Portage workers)
- People with experience of working with Multi-Sensory Rooms
- People with experience of working with adults with learning disabilities
- People able to help develop art and craft activities, or sports programmes, particularly with young adults with learning disabilities
If you are interested in volunteering, you can find out more here:
- Further information on volunteering
- Introductory letter to volunteers (Word)
Download the Volunteering Application Form (Word).