For just £5, £10 or £15 per month, you can sponsor one of the disabled children or young adults at ROSHNI. We only organise sponsorship for those who come from the neediest families, so you can be assured that your support is going to someone who really needs it.
Child sponsorship may be used to pay for:
- Education fees (mainstream or special)
- Educational resources
- Provision of physiotherapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
- Provision of therapeutic aids, such as splints, wheelchairs, toileting aids, or walking frames to allow the child to lead as independent a life as possible.
- Medical assistance
- Nutritional support
- Support and training of parents and other carers
- Assistance at home if the family is having difficulty coping
- Transport to and from ROSHNI, or mainstream school
Sponsors all pay by monthly Standing Order, and receive an annual report and photo from Roshni, updating them on the young person’s progress over the last year.
We are always in need of sponsors, so if you are interested, please get in touch! To find out more, please contact us.